Bihar Knowledge Centre (BKC)
The Bihar Knowledge Centre will be a Key interface between Students and the Industry thereby creating job opportunities for talent for Bihar. The BKC shall provide training which will range from highly technical courses to end-user training. New courses are regularly added to the Knowledge Centre, providing users with the information and training they need to master existing as well as upcoming demands of industry to increase their employability, capability and capacity.
Goals of BKC:-
* Establish an inclusive, comprehensive and nationally consistent process for identification of industry needs and address these via training, appropriate funding and resource mechanism
* Establish a process for a systematic and responsive integration of research and development outcomes into Training packages and courses
* Establish industry consultation as a key feature of training quality assurance, and course development, review and evaluation processes
* BKC would become a premiere institution in the state of Bihar for Skill Development and High End Specialised Training.
BKC will have trained Trainers of specialized courses with leading software development companies. Also, it can hire trainers from the original software manufacturers and training partners of those firms.
BKC should not merely be an IT training/Coaching institute, rather it will be a Knowledge centre in true sense by taking up other activities like:-
* Soft Skill Development
* Entrepreneurship Development
* Self-Employing Activities (Creation of a cadre of trainers and professional to take up state level training and knowledge generation agency)
* Creation of Knowledge repository for Government of Bihar to take up IT, e-Governance initiatives to newer levels including Government Process Outsourcing
The BKC will start with a Centralized Training Facility in Patna. After stabilization and maturity within a year it will start establishing training centres in the educational institutions and districts all over the state of Bihar.
Content shared by webmaster on 2011-06-26 Topic - Government and Administration
Post a Comment (